Admin Templates focuses on keeping everything as simple as possible but still beautiful. There are no CSS hacks or complicated methods. Just smart XHTML and CSS that you'll work with so easily.
We know that because we use it too.
Valid XHTML & Flexible Layout
- The template is valid XHTML 1.1 Transitional.
- Coded simply and smartly. Everything is as you see, no hacks and well-commented.
- Id and class names are self-explanatory.
- Works on all major browsers (Firefox 3+, Safari 3+, Opera 9+, IE6+, Chrome).
- By default, it is fixed to 960px width but the layout is fluid.
- The layout is flexible, change the position of the sidebar, or even remove it.
- Main navigation with a dropdown menu (supports 2 levels deep).
- Stylish breadcrumbs.
- Static and/or accordion sidebar navigation.
Ready To Use WidgetsIntegrated high quality jQuery and jQuery UI widgets.
- Accordion menus. Custom styles for the sidebar and main content accordion.
- Tabbed navigation.
- Lightbox (jQuery ColorBox plugin).
- Integrated jQuery plugin (jQuery Visualize) that converts tables into beautiful charts.
- Support for bar, area, pie and line charts.
- Customized look that matches the template style perfectly.
- Charts are built with the HTML5 canvas tag and supported in all major browsers (except IE6).
- Chic pagination.
- Up/down icons for sorting records.
- "Add new record" and "bulk action" links.
- Integrated (optional) WYSIWYG editor for textarea fields.
- 3 different sizes for form items that can be switched by changing class names.
- Spots for error messages that can be displayed near every input.
- Ajax loader placed near the submit button.
- A custom design for viewing thumbnails.
- See the image file name and links for "details, "edit", "delete".
- Integrated Lightbox for viewing original images.
- Login page with a sliding "forgot password" panel.
- Ready-to-use message boxes for "success", "error", "info" and "warning".
- Search box with a sliding "advanced search" menu.
- Good looking dashboard design.